Monday, September 1, 2008

Busy weekend & lots of updates.

We had such a busy weekend! We are all exhausted.
Friday night, the boys went to my parents and Greg and I went to dinner with one of Greg's work friends and went to a wine tasting party. It was a lot of fun and we got to try some yummy wine. The boys had a great time and Ryan is such a Grandpa's boy. I am not sure what it is but Ry is totally attached to him.
Saturday was a great day as the Buckeye's kicked butt! Our neighbors had an all day party so we watched the Buckeyes, had some drinks, put the kids to bed and had some more drinks. It was a great night!
Sunday & Monday were spent cleaning & shopping.
PSA: If you have never had a Whole Foods burger, go and get one now! They were on sale this weekend so we bought a ton and they are the yummiest burgers I have ever had.
Ethan is sick. He has a bad cold, complete with a fever, cough & runny nose. We are going to see how he is Tuesday but he might have to stay home from school. He is not very happy about that.
Ryan's new teacher is coming over for a home visit this week. I am very excited to meet her.
And speaking of Ryan. We feel like he is making wonderful progress. As I sit here writing this, he is actually playing with his brother! Ethan made a tent with his blankets and he and Ryan are hiding under it. I am sure it won't be long before Ryan decides to pull it down and anger his brother. But it is nice to actually see him interacting with Ethan. We have waited a long time for this.
I go to the neurologist on September 19th to talk about my back. I am very interested to hear what he has to say and maybe a tad nervous too.
Greg is having some back issues too and is deciding if he should be heading the doctor to get it checked out.
Hopefully we will all stay healthy for a while!

No comments: