Monday, February 25, 2008

I am so ready for warmer weather!

I made it back from Houston. It was very hard to come back though. It was 80 when I left. I love flip flop weather! We had a great time. We went to a tex-mex place for dinner and I had the best margarita (ok, I had 2), got pedicures on saturday and went out on the town that night. Here are some pics from my weekend.

Me and Lauren


Lauren, Michelle & Ryann


Stacey, Bre & Michelle


Stacey, the country rock star


Our weekend planner, Melissa. Poor girl was sick the whole time. You shoudl also check out her Kozypal Cart Covers. She does FABULOUS work!!


Stacey, Bre, Michelle & Melissa


And some random dude on the plane. I thought he looked like Chris Daughtry.


A couple more pics....
All of the girls


Cheers!


Me, Ryann & Kelly from NY

No comments: