Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Ethan's first day of Kindergarten!

And before anyone asks, yes his mommy was a crying mess.  I did wait until he was out of sight.

All of my nerves were for nothing.  I was up half the night, thinking about this day and thinking about how grown up he is.  He has been so excited all summer about going to Kindergarten.  His best friend is in his class as well and he was very excited to ride the bus with all of his friends.  I thought for sure he would be excited until he saw the bus and then turn around and grab onto my leg.  But, much to my surprise, he got on the bus like he had done it a million times before.  I was so proud of him.  

Here are some pics:









Update: He had a great day and can't wait to go back. He goes again on Friday but I think next week will be the real transition when he has to go every day.

1 comment:

Jim Brochowski said...

They grow up so fast. Treasure these times.

Way to go Ethan!