Friday, July 11, 2008

Memory Lane Blog Game

Memory Lane...the tag that gets everyone involved


1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!*

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

*I reserve the right to delete any offensive, mean, untrue, embarrassing, incriminating, unflattering, humiliating, this makes me look like a dork/a$$/b*tch/lush comments ;)

3 comments:

WineLover said...

I was so distraught at the thought of having to find another sitter for Ella and Si. Thank goodness Jim and Annette referred you to me! Greg probably told you I was a Poison fan and that put you at ease during the "interview" - hope you had fun tonight!

Anonymous said...

Well this may get deleted under the "lush" category...BUT one of my favorite memories is us out drinking at some pool hall/bar with the men when we didn't know each other all that well and it was very awkward until you went to sit on your stool and fell off backwards. After that you and I totally laughed our asses off and that was the start of a great friendship.
P.S. I have had many "fall off the stool" embarrassing moments myself OBVIOUSLY, so I tease in good fun...even though I have no blog on which you can get revenge. :)

Amy Lemaniak said...

Well, I guess my greatest memory of you is our trip to Boston! It was so much fun meeting you in person and getting to know you a bit better!