Thursday, July 17, 2008

Another doctor to the list

But I think we might have found a good match.  We started the process for a second opinion on Ryan.  The psychologist met with Greg and I to go over Ryan's history and our family medical history.  I think I love her, hopefully Ryan will too.  We go back next Thursday so Ryan can meet her and she will start the process.  She said it could take 4 sessions or up to 12 and it will just depend on how cooperative Ryan is during each one.

I am relieved to have found a psychologist that actually sat down and listened to everything we said and really understood where we, as his parents, are coming from.

And my kids see way too many doctors & therapists.  I think between the 2 of them, we now have 12.  No wonder our flexible spending money is gone!

No comments: